Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Assorted new purchases

I am so bad with the purchases lately... I just bought some Nostalgic Nail Lacquer, mostly just because I like the names! (Well, I also like the polish but I love the names...) I got As If! (from the Clueless collection, of course), F*ck and Run, and Girls on Film. I did get mini size for two of them. (I know a lot of people have to have full-size, but actually I love minis. How often do you actually use up a full-size polish? I usually don't, anyway.)

And here is the last collection of stuff I bought lately, aside from the Sephora haul which I've already posted pictures of. This is stuff I got from Amazon, drugstore.com, Walmart and H-E-B. (Some of it I've had for a couple of weeks, some was backordered - that was the Seche - and some is newer.)

The first two came from Wal-Mart, the rest of that row from the grocery store (H-E-B, that is) except for the Seche Restore, which was Amazon. The Colorstay base coat on the bottom row was from a drugstore.com purchase in which I convinced myself that it was "needed" to get free shipping. (Only then I added some sinus medicine which put me wayyy over the free shipping limit, - and then didn't take the Colorstay out again, of course.)

The color polishes here are (L-R):
  • Hard Candy Crush on Lava
  • Diamond Strength Royal Invite
  • Diamond Strength Private I
  • CG Glosstini in Sangria
  • Nicole by OPI Gumdrops in Cinna-man Of My Dreams
I've got a whole stash of untrieds now that I'm "saving" for fall - in this bunch, Cinna-man Of My Dreams, in particular, and maybe Crush on Lava too. I am going to try to make myself wear my summery colors for the next couple of weeks. Generally our weather doesn't really break until sometime well into October, so I try to wait until Oct. 1st, at least, to break out the serious fall colors.

So far no love for Ali - although I've had a couple of people say "I'd love to have it, but..." Go see if you do! It was probably a mistake to say, "I don't like this so I'm giving it away" rather than phrase it in more positive terms. It really is a pretty color, or I wouldn't've bought it in the first place! (Also, I just don't seem to be loving pink this year, or even fuchsia, which is a huge change for me. I'm not sure what's up with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment