Sunday, June 22, 2014

Orchid of the Year

Remember when I did a whole post about Radiant Orchid, and what color was that anyway? Well, here is Lynderella's answer, and man, it's really beautiful.
(Note that this first picture seems to lean more blue than the one below. I think it's the one below that's probably the more accurate rendering of the color.)
I even got halfway decent pictures. This is over Zoya Mira, which was just what was handy and seemed reasonably close to the right color.* It's actually one coat of glitter on most nails and two on a couple - I did a second coat on like one nail on each hand and then I couldn't tell the difference anyway, so I stopped. Bonus points if you can figure out which is which, because I'm not even sure.

This is now the most expensive polish I own, but I don't even care, because I love it.

Added: Here is the link to Lynnderella but I think I literally bought the last bottle of this. (At least, so eBay told me.)

*I wouldn't want you to think I plan things. Because anybody who knows me very well at all can tell you I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment