Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello Kitty from OPI

I was interested in the OPI Hello Kitty collection, but I was afraid it was going to be a bunch of supergirly pinks and I'd hate most of them. And, well, it is and it isn't, and I don't. There are a bunch of pinks, yes, but there's also black and white and bright blue and yellow, and some of the pinks are pretty interesting. It's definitely not all cremes. (Here's all the colors.)

I got this set:
This is Look At My Bow! a medium rose-pink, and Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel, a dark-pink microglitter. I want to compare Look At My Bow! to Zoya Shelby - that's the ballpark it seems to be in.* Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel is much more interesting to me. (And hey, I got a coin purse!)

*But it's not quite a Shelby dupe. See ALU's comparison here.
I did swatch these, but I don't have pictures of that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment