Sunday, October 7, 2018

More planner stickers

My stats say that at least as many people are reading the planner posts as read the nail polish ones, generally. so I'm taking that as permission from the internets to keep posting planner stuff along with makeup etc. on the weekend (I'm defining that as Fri-Sat-Sun and maybe holidays) as I have it. As I said, I don't do the thing where I cover all my pages with stickers every week so don't expect that to show up with any real regularity.

But I pulled out some more stickers that I already had, to talk about today. This is a set that I bought online that I've really liked. It's called Seasons from Carpe Diem.
It has 12 pages, one for each month. I bought these nearly a year ago and I used them this year and I have plenty left to use next year. You can still get these from Amazon but I bought mine from Simon Says Stamp, I'm pretty sure (along with some other crafty stuff).

I feel like if you used all of these at once it would be a bit much, or at least a bit much for my own relatively-minimalist taste.
I kind of got carried away with December, by my standards - this is the month sticker from the set above, the date covers that I talked about before, and some Mrs Grossman ornament stickers that I got somewhere - I actually have no idea where. I have a set of them in several different wintry designs (snowmen, holly, all that stuff) but I don't really remember buying them at all. (Mrs Grossman has been around a long time compared to many modern craft brands - I remember buying stickers when I was in college, which would be circa 1980. I'm pretty sure these are not near that old, though!) Anyway, I put an ornament on each day of December up til Christmas, since I had plenty.

My October pages have a lot of stickers scattered around, too, but not quite as many as December.
I think these are mostly more of the Carpe Diem set (except for the date covers, which are the same brand as the snowflake ones).

This little sheet of stickers came as a bonus with the PBTaco stickers that I showed before:
This is, like, quarter sheet size, so I mislaid it for a while, and then found them again. I am not big on meal plans but I'm sure I'll use most of these, eventually. The fall-themed ones are especially cute.

-----------------------------------------
Meanwhile... this has been a bad week, so that makes it a good time for a kitten.
(It also helps that the Astros are up 2-0. And Texas beat OU! - although the five-minute recap video of that game is probably as much football as I've watched in the last couple of years combined.)

No comments:

Post a Comment