Wednesday, October 24, 2018

#squadghouls (NOTD + swatch)

I was all set to do a skittles mani - I figured I could just keep it for 10 days and re-do individual nails as needed - and then I looked in the box where I put my fall polishes and I found #squadghouls, from KBShimmer, which I almost forgot completely. I would have been mad at myself if I had remembered its existence after Halloween!

#squadghouls is a dark swampy green jelly with copper glitter in it. Right up my alley. (If I'd realized how right-up-my-alley it was, I would have bought it last year when it first came out!)


The ones above were in my car, in late afternoon indirect sunlight. This last one is crappy but I present it just for contrast - it was taken in my living room:

Added: I realized I had never shown the swatch of this, so I'm just chucking this in at the bottom. I don't think anybody really cares about seeing the swatch for its own sake, but for completeness' sake I'm putting it in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment