Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Geological Wonder (new!)

Here is Rogue Lacquer Geological Wonder:
This is from a set called The Wilds of Arizona (part 1, so I guess there will be more to this set later). I was aware of Rogue Lacquer but I found this set from a video, once again, and I'll put that below. I knew I wanted at least one of these polishes as soon as I saw those coppery flakies (copper!! flakies!! my favorite stuff) so I just had to decide which one. (Since it was the copper-flakie part I wanted, I couldn't really convince myself I needed more than one.) This has a lot of assorted-size flakies in it, and also some fine holo glitter - all of them have both of those things, and so it's just the base colors that vary. I waffled around about the gray, or the purple, but I eventually decided on this dark teal one - although I think it looks a bit lighter, maybe, on the wheel than in the bottle. (I'm not sure I see that as much on my monitor as I did in real life, though.)
Added: I failed to explicitly say above that this is the first Rogue Lacquer I've bought. I am very impressed, overall. It came very nicely wrapped, like a little gift.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I have yet to try any from this brand, though I've certainly been tempted.

    ReplyDelete