Thursday, October 18, 2018

NOTD: It's Alive!

I just looked this up to see if it actually had an exclamation point or not, and Scrangie, at least, says yes. (Which tells me how long this polish has been around, because Scrangie hasn't done reviews in several years, I think! Nitpicking add-on: I did remember to check my bottle later, and it actually does not have an exclamation point. I'm leaving it on the title because it feels to me like it really ought to have one.) She says it was from the Haunting Collection, in 2011.

The cashier at McDonald's liked It's Alive, when I drove through to get a mocha earlier! We are actually having cool enough weather that a mocha sounded really good. - Bear in mind that our idea of cool weather is like, the 60s at night. Everybody is suddenly going around in hoodies, it gets kind of comical.

So this is two coats of It's Alive, with NailsInc basecoat underneath, and then Gelous and NailsInc topcoat to get out most of the bumps.

I really like this - it's not near as yellow-leaning as a lot of the greens you see around at Halloween. I'm glad I bothered to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment