Monday, October 22, 2018

A Naked Palette

I meant to have this done to post on Sunday, but I guess I'll go ahead & put this up on Monday morning now since I didn't. Direct from Sephora at half-price:
This is the original one, and I know seemingly everybody bought this ages ago, but I'm one of the ones that didn't, and I looked at some videos and blog posts with people using this and decided that it seemed like something I might actually use. Now that it's half-price, the bronzy colors appeal to me. (The more recent Naked Palettes don't appeal to me as much as this one - except for the new one, the cherry one. But I'm still not paying $50 for that one, either.)

This was everything that came from Sephora with the palette, but it's all samples otherwise. The Youth for the People lotion (in the little cardboard box) is a 100-point bonus item.
Aside: apparently Sephora is trying to improve their VIB loyalty program, so I've heard. I've been a VIB for the last couple of years, and I'll probably still be one next year, too, because I'm already pretty close, but I have really slowed down on purchases from them lately. (Partly that's because I decided to face up to the fact that I've got enough moisturizer and serums to last at least a year or so, and I need to slow down on buying any more until I use some of that up!)


I decided I would try swatching these on paper - I actually did several different palettes this way, and this one was the one that went onto paper the least well; however, except for the first couple of very light colors, I do think you can get an idea about the colors, just the same.


box back

No comments:

Post a Comment