Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Topic Tuesday: "One and Only"

So today the question is, what brands do you own only one of? I actually have a quite a lot of these. (I grouped them into two lists: indies and not.) I bought a bunch of stuff from blog sales back a few years ago so that's where some of the strays came from, but I think mostly I just like trying a lot of different things! I went ahead and put the names of the individual polishes and I'll put in pictures for some, too.

(I added links to my swatch posts for the indies - I don't know if I'll get around to the rest but there should be links here if you want to see them!)

Indies (indies are expensive so I buy them one at a time a lot!)


Other
  • Aldo - Gold Digger
  • Barry M - Silver Glitter LE
  • Cirque - Lichen
  • Clinique - Hi Sweetie
  • CND (Vinylux) - Red Baroness (I do have the Vinylux top coat, also, but this is the only color CND that I have!)
  • Confetti - Purple Pizzazz
  • Dear Rus - #601 (Shuffle Green)
  • Femme Fatale - The Necromancer
  • Jordana - Crystal Glitter
  • Khroma - Fairy Dust
  • Kleancolor - Sparkle Purple
  • LA Girl (3D Effects) - Black Illusion
  • Lancome - Hotel Particulier
  • Live Love Polish - Basilisk
  • Models Own (HyperGel) - Pitch Purple
  • Nfu Oh - #51
  • Nina - Boyz 'n' Berries
  • No.7 - Pillarbox
  • Nyx Salon - Enchanted Forest
  • Pixi - Evening Emerald
  • Pure Ice - Witch & Famous
  • RGB - Slate
  • Sation - Holiday Spirit
  • Urban Decay - Vice
  • YSL - Bleu Cobalt

No comments:

Post a Comment