Tuesday, September 25, 2018

NOTD: Call In Slick

This is POP Polish Call In Slick:
This is a blue-and-green "oil slick" duochrome. I'm not sure how well this shows up, but this actually has multiple shades in it. More than just blue and green, but all I could ever really see was the shades of blue, blue-green, & green. The Etsy listing for this says it also has "tertiary shades" of gold and violet - I may have seen the violet now and again, I'm not sure.

I talked about this before here.
I was saying I might buy more of these, and I might, if they're still around later on, but in the mean time I've bought some KL Polish and a Rogue Lacquer and... I want to say something else, too, but if so I've completely forgotten what. So additional Oil Slicks will have to wait a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment