Friday, September 14, 2018

Queen Of Hearts, part 2

I talked about Lucky 13 Queen Of Hearts a month or so ago. (Read Anya's little note at that link if you didn't before.) This polish was intended to be a magnetic but apparently didn't work out too well. Now that I have a new magnet to try it with, I did actually try it again to see if I could do anything on that score, and well, maybe Anya was right, because I still couldn't get anything to happen on the nail. There definitely is some magnetic oomph of some sort in there, though:
It's hard to tell from this angle, but the magnet is holding the whole (very small) bottle of polish in the air. So clearly the magnetic material is in there, even if it's not doing what it's supposed to otherwise!

Anyway, magnet or no magnet, this is a pretty polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment