Friday, September 7, 2018

Day 8: Cactus If You Can

I rarely wear polishes more than a week - I usually do my nails at the start of my work week and try to keep them for exactly a week (usually layering something over the existing polish if I have wear, rather than starting over from scratch). This is the first time in a long time I've had something at the end of the week that I thought was fit to carry over another day. It's looking kind of ragged now, since I washed my hair the morning before I took this.
It doesn't look too great up close, but all things considered I thought it was rare enough to be worth commemorating. (Here it is a week ago.) Other people brag about getting all these long-lasting manicures, but I guess I'm hard on my nails - it's very rare for me.

(added: day 8, when that picture was taken, was Wednesday. Now it's Friday and I'm still wearing it, so I'm now on day 10. I can't tell you how unusual that is for me. It's a bit more ragged, but still not bad, considering how long it's been.)

No comments:

Post a Comment