Sunday, September 30, 2018

Erin Condren covers

(poinsettias, of course)

I showed some of my Erin Condren covers before and I even did a list of all of them (at the bottom of the entry here) but I didn't actually have pictures of all of them, so here are pictures of most of them, or links to the ones I already showed.

Fleur Feliz - I chose my own colors for this one but I don't remember exactly what they were. (I'm pretty sure the darker one is Iris.) This pattern is discontinued but it's the one that comes on all of Eric Condren's shipping boxes - see here.

Halloween cover #1 - this one is also discontinued, unfortunately
I love the bones. But this one is so damaged the layers are starting to come apart, which is why there's another Halloween one below.
(This is one of the separating corners.)

new Halloween cover:

Day of the Dead

Floral Stitches 

Mid-century Circles (reminds me of a quilt pattern)

Moroccan tile - I haven't seen this one lately so I assume it's also discontinued. This is probably the one of these that I've used the least, honestly.


Follow the links for the pictures of these two:
and for the last two you currently have to look at EC's website:

My two paisley ones are "retired" (meaning they live on my past-year planners, not that they're discontinued) because I battered them so badly that they're too much of a mess to actually use any more. I noticed that the planner covers I had the first year tended to end up damaged, and I think that was primarily because I had the second half of 2015 and all of 2016 in the same book and since there were so many more pages the covers tended to want to pop off or otherwise get bent-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment