Sunday, September 9, 2018

Fancy brushes from Sephora

I didn't buy anything from the recent Sephora sale, but here's something I already had and forgot to take a picture of. I have one brush like this already (the mini-multitasker - I believe it's #45.5):
I saw all that glitter in the tube and was worried it was going to go flying everywhere when I opened the container, but it doesn't - it's sealed inside the double-walls.
Since I wanted this duplicate of a brush I already had, I'm glad they are different colors (the other is the regular old Sephora black). I use the one I already had for blusher, and I'm thinking I might use this one for powder. I've been using an e.l.f. brush for that, but it's been losing bristles lately so I think it may be on its last legs.

I could also use either one of the bigger brushes from this set for powder, though. (I know I mentioned having bought this but I don't think I ever posted a picture of my own.) The middle-sized one is great for concealer, and I've been using the smaller ones for eye shadow, when I get around to wearing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment