Saturday, September 1, 2018

Starry Night, Black Illusion

This is Sonia Kashuk Starry Night:
I did two posts about "night-sky" polishes in the last week or so, and I said they could be blue or black but I only got around to talking about the blue ones. So here is the main black starry-seeming glitter that I own, and actually I guess I'll throw in the one below it on the wheel, too, although I already talked about it not long ago. I do like Starry Night - it looks more glittery in the bottle, but on the nail the glitter tends to sink down into the polish. But it's still there, and it's pretty. Sometimes a polish where the glitter sneaks up on you is just the thing!

And then here's L.A. Girl Black Illusion, which is a holo:
This is supposed to be a dupe for Zoya Storm, but I never bought that one so I can't testify to that. They certainly look the same in the pictures I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment