Friday, September 28, 2018

Nail polish stickers & other planner stickers

Look, nail polish stickers!
These are very tiny, I don't know if you can tell - each little bottle is well under an inch. (Added: it eventually occurred to me that I have a ruler - the little bottles are about 5/8".) They are from Peanut Butter Taco, an Etsy shop that seems to specialize in the offbeat - like the F*ck It List. I also bought coffee stickers from her:

I have some books of Eric Condren stickers that I meant to take some pictures of, but I didn't remember to do those in time. But I do have a few things. On the left here is an Eric Condren sticker page that you can buy separately for many of her more popular designs:
(the things are the bottom are a type of sticker also - they're sort of like those "sign here" flags that people use to show where you have to sign. The thing on the right is just a memo pad, it's not sticky.)

I showed the picture below before, but here on the left is a similar page in the poinsettia pattern, and on the right are post-it-type stickers in the Floral Ink pattern. They come on a plastic backing that snaps into your planner, very handy!

Oh, and since we're discussing stickers, this one was supposed to be on my car, but when I couldn't get it on straight, I stuck it in my planner (luckily they had sent me two, the other one of which is now on my car):



No comments:

Post a Comment