Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Call In Slick

I've heard people talking here and there about Pop Polish (or P*O*P Polish) - I had seen a polish or two on Polish Pickup, I think, but I hadn't really paid a lot of attention to them. Then I saw the Oil Slick 360 collection she has up on Etsy now, and I had to try it. I did restrain myself and only ordered the one - we'll see if I end up going back for seconds, I'm not sure yet.

One thing, I have to mention that the shipping time was just next to nothing - I don't know if it's always that way or I just happened to catch it on a good day, but I ordered over the weekend, I think, and it was here on Monday or Tuesday, before I even thought about it.
Also, cute packaging! (Both the bottle and the yellow-and-white striped bubble envelopes.)
Call In Slick is probably not the showiest of these polishes, but the shift is definitely there. It's all shades of blue and green. I have a tendency when I get shifty polishes to get blue-to-green or blue-to-purple, because those are my colors, but I really need to branch out a bit, I think!
It's very pretty. It does go on very thin, as she says on the website, but it builds to a nice opacity. I like this, anyway, even if I'm not completely blown away by it. I may be going back for at least one more, I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment