Thursday, September 27, 2018

KL Fall in the City

I bought three polishes from the new fall KL Polish collection, which is called Fall in the City:
I have separate pictures which I'll post below, but here they are all in a row: Cafe Disco, Jane (like Jane the Virgin, Kathleen said), and Yzma (pronounced EEZ-ma, the character from The Emperor's New Groove).




Cafe Disco:
I don't really know why I bought this - it's much too neutral to really be my thing. But yet it has shimmer in it.... I'm wearing it now and I'm not blown away, that's all I can say, really. (Updated: I wore it for a day, and then I put Shine Of The Times over it, and now I actually like it. Taupey-tan shimmer + mega-flakies - that's more my thing. But if you're into taupey-tan shimmers, this one may totally be your thing.)

Jane:
This is a sort of a grayed out rose color, which is kinda cool. I didn't feel like I had a pink just like this.

Yzma:
I think Yzma is easily my favorite, really - dark purple metallic, what's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment