Saturday, September 22, 2018

Planner haul, pt.3

As you might guess from the title, this is a continuation of these previous entries:

Erin Condren products come in these very cute boxes with stickers and stuff inside:
Everything I've gotten from them in the past couple of years, at least, is in a container with this same pattern on it. Boxes of various sizes, flat envelopes, whatever - this is their branding, I guess. Very feminine - not to say I don't like that fine, but if you're somebody who doesn't like this kind of thing, I guess you have to go to Franklin Covey or somewhere for your planner needs. (Is Franklin Covey still around? When I worked in an office that was what we all had, but I never hear anybody talk about it any more.) (Apparently the answer to that is yes, it's still around.)

The thing with the poinsettias is the very expensive notebook that I talked myself into buying. ($20, I think? but it may have been 15% off, I've lost track of what parts of all this were marked down). It's a bound notebook but I have to say I do like it so far. I'm always making lists and that's what I'm using it for. I'm not sure I will ever buy another one of these, I think it's too expensive for just a notebook, especially when I already had a bunch of Field Notes sitting around unused. And then the clear thing sitting on top of it is a ruler/bookmark, and some sticky page-tab things on the right.

I've never liked the EC pens in the past, but these are new (or at least new-ish) and somebody on YouTube said they liked them so hey, I decided to give them a try. They are basically Sharpie-type markers with a fine point and a thicker one, and I do actually like them, a bit to my surprise.
Oh, and I almost forgot - I actually bought some personalized notepads - I never buy things like this, normally, this is why I started out saying I went kind of nuts. That's them on the right above, they are the Floral Ink pattern, like the new planner.

And I haven't actually shown that new planner, so here it is:
Again, with the sticker covering up my name. I really like this design (Floral Ink) so we'll see how long it actually stays before I start switching covers out. (But I have plenty of other cover options if I get tired of it.)

(The Floral Stitches cover that came on the planner for 2018 stayed on all the way through August before I finally changed it out, which is a record for me.)

And one more matching thing for that pattern: sticky notes that snap into the planner.
Oh, and that's a sheet of poinsettia stickers on the left, I keep forgetting I bought that one. (I kind of went all-in on the poinsettia thing, too - I do like the pattern but I wish I had gotten something else on that notebook.)

Actually there may be one more non-EC planner haul - a small one - because I bought some more stickers on Etsy, and one of them is even nail-polish related!

No comments:

Post a Comment