Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Marc Jacobs Runway set

This is a Marc Jacobs set called "Fall 2018 Runway Edition"...
It's two polishes, Lapis of Luxury & Plum Fiction.

This is the back of the box (as you might guess).

I showed the Lapis of Luxury manicure yesterday, but here's the swatch:
It's blue-violet, very shimmery and maybe also a bit shifty. I like the MJ "Enamored" formula on the polishes I've tried - I had at least a couple before this.

And then here's Plum Fiction:
It's very much a plum color, a dark shimmery red-violet.

This is everything I got with my Neiman Marcus coupon, including a couple of samples:
(I'll talk about the Clinique "cheek pop" later on. The scents, I don't much bother with, because it's not like you can smell them through the computer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment