Thursday, March 27, 2014

NOTD and oh hi there

I seem to be taking a week or so off from nail-blogging, with the exception of this little blurb. I dunno, I haven't been in the mood, plus it's been too gloomy to take pictures. (And I have some degree of seasonal affective disorder so it's possible those two things are connected. Plus pictures seem to put me in the blogging mood, somehow.)

Most of the past week my nails have been some version of this combination: Zoya Kierra (which is more or less burgundy) on the bottom, Travel in Color on top of that so it turns more pink, and then a coat or two of Chloe, because flakiness for the win, or something like that. I have a couple of new polishes, including a Clinique mini, so I'll be trying those out soon. But I have a couple of extra work-days coming up, plus we are in the middle of computer-game release week (Reaper of Souls and Elder Scrolls Online, I don't know who decided to release those a week apart!) so it may be sometime next week before I emerge again.

No comments:

Post a Comment