- a mini Sally Girl Matte Topcoat
- Layla CE39 (aka Southern Lights)
- Studio M Gift of Sparkle
- e.l.f. Gina Girl, which is from the Disney Villains collection and is one of the Maleficent polishes
- two Julie G Holiday Gumdrops, Sugar Plum Fairy and Mistletoe
- and... a Sinful Colors magnetic which I have mislaid the name of right now, but it's a nice blue-gray, in any case, and I am all about the blue and the gray lately!
Here's the two Finger Paints I got at Sally Beauty, and two Orchids:
This is Amethyst Accents, Rockin' Renaissance (a texture), Steel Guitar, and Playmaker (which is out of that football season set I showed a display picture of ages ago). I bought more Orchids which are going to Karen - I already told her she was getting mystery Orchids, so I don't want to demystify them before they even leave my house. These are the ones I decided to keep.
And here's the latest round of stuff that came in the mail - two Barielles and a Cult Nails:
This is Jordana's Skinny Jeans (which I guess is sort of an 80s reference?), Fetish (black with a wax-finish), and Elle's Spell (a flakie). I don't think I'm expecting any more nail mail except for some treatment stuff from Glisten and Glow - because so many people seem to think they're wonderful that I had to try them out! I got HK Girl and some cuticle balm, and naturally I'll be reporting back on that later.