Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mystery package

I got a little flat package in the mail last week that said "Royal Mail" and I couldn't imagine what it was.

No return address on the front, but I turned it over and it did say "MoYou" on the back, so that's when I realized what it must be. In typical fashion for me, I went, "Oh yeah, I did order that, didn't I?" I did order a stamping plate, but I didn't order it directly from MoYou, I ordered it from Amazon. That's one reason it took me so much by surprise. (Also, I don't get much mail that says "Royal Mail" on it, here in Texas.)

I didn't think to take a picture of the back of the package before the light went this afternoon, but here's what was inside, in any case:

(more pictures under the jump)
I'm sure I'm not the only person who's never seen one of these before, so here's what it looks like when you pull it out of the sleeve:

And here's the business side:
(It's not really blue, it's one of those peel-off protector things.) I chose this one not because I am all that into nautical things, but because I am partial to scrolls and waves and curvy patterns like these!

And I guess this means I finally have to learn to stamp. I bought this Konad set almost a year ago, I think, and never did remember to buy plates until now!
(Now I need to find a stamping tutorial - seems like I saved a link to one somewhere.)

I don't know what possessed me to look on Amazon for this - I am living in the 90s, I guess, and I tend to forget that Amazon stocks practically everything in the world. Here's a random link to another MoYou stamp set but they have a lot of them.

(I have gotten tons of nail mail lately - I'll probably have another post full of it tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment