Monday, March 17, 2014

Chupacabra for St. Patrick's Day

I'm wearing ModLacquer Chupacabra, which for some reason makes me smile as the name for a polish to wear for St. Patrick's Day - I guess maybe it's because that's about as un-Irish as you can get? I dunno. Anyway, I only have a tiny 4ml bottle of this stuff, so I did 2 coats of Chupacabra on top of WnW Black Creme. I've had it on since Friday night and these pictures were taken on Sunday, and there's a tiny bit of tipwear but nothing significant. I used Butter London Hardwear for a basecoat, I think, and a couple of coats of Grand Central Station on top. (I didn't write anything down, but I'm pretty sure that's right!)

Here's an out-of-focus thumb, because sometimes out-of-focus pictures show off the glitter the best:
(Also because it just wouldn't focus this close-in, so I didn't have much choice.)

Aaaaand this is not color-corrected at all, so ignore the fluorescent-induced lobster-hand, please!
 
I'm writing this on Sunday - I'm planning to leave this on for Monday if it doesn't chip today. If it does, I'll probably switch to my other green glitter tonight, and that's Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment