Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Polish budget update: Painted Polish

Now bear in mind that I put myself on a budget, but I'm not buying budget polishes here. I've got tons of those already. The idea is to focus on quality, not quantity. And apparently I am on a kick of being super-choosy at the moment anyway, because the only thing I saw back at the end of February that called out to me was a blue flakie, Flake Your Booty:
I'm not sure you can really see too much of the blue in this picture, but trust me, it's there. It also came very nicely packaged:
In fact it was almost on the verge of being overpackaged, if there is such a thing: it was in bubble-wrap, I believe, and then in this cute little lace bag, and snuggled inside some packing material in a box. Painted Polish is doing so well that they've sold everything out and there's a note up on the website saying they'll be back toward the end of the month. I'm surprised I managed to get hold of this one in time.

As I've mentioned, I tried it over Color Club Nail-robi and it was beautiful, but I didn't get pictures. I will try to do better the next time!

I'm tempted to use my March budget up on Zoya minis, but I'm trying to resist. (That would be quality and quantity, actually, but I'm not sure those colors are really me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment