Friday, January 16, 2015

January Ipsy bag (possible spoilers!)

My January Ipsy bag:
The cute little blue and white bag (the other side was white) contained:



  • Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer by La Fresh Eco-Beauty
  • Essential Lip Enhancer by Jouer
  • All Over Shadow Brush by Elizabeth Mott
  • Shimmer Powder in Whesek by BelláPierre
  • Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal by Pacifica

  • I haven't been wearing eye makeup of any kind for a while now, because I've been having hypersensitivity issues, but I've experimented around a bit and I think it's just the stuff that goes closest to the eye itself - like mascara and eyeliner - that are the main problem. So this means that I can cautiously try out wearing eyeshadow again. So far, so good - and certainly keeping chemicals away from my eyes seems like it might help too. I know Pacifica is supposed to be all-natural so that seems like a good candidate to start with. This pale color looked good to put on the lids, so I used that, and the "shimmer powder" in the crease - I put them both on with my new brush, and it looked pretty good and didn't seem to bother my eyes at all.

    I like the moisturizer (and cool packaging!) and the lip-goo stuff is interesting, too. So I'm quite happy with this selection.

    I had posted some pictures of stuff I got for Christmas, but I completely forgot about this particular bottle o'stuff: Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser, which I bought because I had had an Ipsy sample. (It was more than I usually like to pay for skincare - I think $32 - but I found free shipping at Space.NK and a tiny bit goes a long way so it seems like it will last.) (Have I said "stuff" enough in this entry?)

    Also: this was in, I think, my December Ipsy bag, and I have turned out to really like it:
    So that may be the next thing I go hunting down a larger size of (although I'm in no danger of running out yet!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment