Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NOTD + most popular post of 2014

A lot of people do "most popular" posts, and I went and looked at that and the answer interests me so I'll do one too. By a landslide, my most popular post was this one where I showed my Revlon stash. I can only assume that somebody must've linked to it, because it's not like I have a zillion Revlon polishes or anything.

Here's the picture that goes with it:

Almost all of my most-seen posts are from last January and February when I was posting a whole lot. Which tells me that I could get more regular readers if I'd post more often, but I just don't think I can keep it up for the long haul. I'd rather post less often and be a little more consistent about it than flame out and never want to post again!


As it happens, I am wearing a Revlon polish today - one of a number I've bought since the picture above was taken - I think it's Intrigue, it's from the Brilliant Strength line. It's a pretty medium blue-gray creme, I can't really think of anything else I have like it. Of course I can never let well enough alone, with cremes, so I put Travel In Colour on top of it, and it makes a really pretty combo with TinC's pink shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment