Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stash - Revlon

The Revlon portion of my stash:
L-R across the top and then bottom:
  • Revlon Parfumerie Pink Pineapple and China Flower (both as yet untried)
  • Scandalous - a purple glitter (more on this one below)
  • Vixen
  • Plum Attraction
  • Strawberry Electric
  • Not So Blueberry (scented)
  • (starting the bottom row) Nail Art Neon (dual-ended wand) in Ultraviolet
  • Orbit (Nail Art Moon Candy)
  • Blackout
  • Colorstay Amethyst
  • Colorstay Rainforest
  • Colorstay Basecoat
  • Colorstay Topcoat
  • (old) Colorstay Always Sheer Bliss - these are sitting on top of the little bottles of topcoat that came with them! one for each color
  • (old) Colorstay Continuous Cranberry and topcoat
  • Chroma Chameleon Topaz
  • (upside down) bottle of Top Speed topcoat which I have now talked about three days in a row!


I don't have a whole lot to say about these. I like Revlon polishes generally, and especially Colorstay, since they reformulated it. But I haven't worn them all that much recently. As I said yesterday, I've been wearing Revlon since the 70s. Some of the polishes I've discarded in the last few years were old Top Speed colors that had gotten too gloopy to try to save - although now that I have nail polish thinner, I would be experimenting with them if I still had them!

Scandalous is supposed to be a dupe for something - Lippmann Bad Romance, I think. I always do this, I buy things because they're a dupe of something but then I can't remember what the "something" was. It wouldn't matter, if I didn't have a blog where I want to write about it! It's pretty, but the fact is that I already have about a dozen purple glitters - even if none of them is quite like that one - and I don't remember wear to half of them. (I'm not quite to the point of wanting to de-stash, but I'm close. Can you tell?)

No comments:

Post a Comment