Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nail wheel weekend redux - more about pinks

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a few pictures of wheel 12, which was the remaining pinks, mostly the paler ones. I mostly don't have bottle pictures, still, but at least here's close-ups of the wheel.

The first few were so pale you couldn't see them, so I didn't bother with closeups. 4 and 5 are those unnamed (probably L.A. colors) minis, over Zoya Shelby on the top half. 6 is Chloe over Shelby. 7 is Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, which I showed a picture of in the entry linked above.

You can't really see 8 in either of these pictures, so I won't bother to talk about it! 9 is L'Oreal Departure, an old Top Speed color. (In fact, somewhere among all these pictures I have been taking, I have a picture of what I believe to be my oldest polishes, and Departure is one of those. I'll get around to that one eventually! 10 is Zoya Shelby, and 11 is OPI Japanese Tea Garden. (And actually I'm still not sure what the heck 12 is.)

13 is Rimmel English Rose, which is a dark rose and seems quite dissimilar from anything else I have, really. 14 is Zoya Lara, and 15 seems to be Departure again - I think that was because I decided it belonged over here with the brownish-pinks/pinkish browns.) 16 is ma.nish.ma. Dusty Spring Fields, which I brought home from Ohio last summer because apparently you can't buy those around here (not anyplace I know of, anyway - I've only ever seen them at RiteAid, and we don't have those).

Let's see, 17 is Ulta Chic Peek, which was also on another wheel, I believe. I think I doubled that one up because I couldn't make up my mind where it belonged. Here it is with the raisin colors, just the other day. And it really is hard to put your finger on what color it is - a sort of glass-fleck purple-brown. It's quite nice, though.
(And that leaves 19, which is covered below, and 20, which is still a mystery.)

Here's #19 with the bottle, Nostalgic As If! - I think this is over Zoya Reagan. When I wore it, I tried it over a purple and I liked that a lot. Here the pinks don't show up as much. Aha, here it is over On a Trip. I thought I must have a picture somewhere. (Also, that is the very first nail wheel that I did, in that entry. It makes me happy just to look at it. Apparently I really love green.)

No comments:

Post a Comment