Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Christmas Time Paradox, compared

This is Pretty Serious A Christmas Time Paradox, which I believe was from last year's holiday collection:
As you see, this is blue metallic with heavy silver shimmer. (In case you love it enough to think you might want it, let me tell you right now that it's currently on the final clearance page. So I'm thinking you might should act relatively fast. I don't think it's been in the clearance group for long so there might still be enough stock to last for a while, but who knows.)

It doesn't seem to be too far off from some of the other blue metallics I have - buuut I pulled up the picture below, which are the two polishes I was primarily thinking about, and the difference is pretty clear - Sweet Peacock and So Blue Without You are near-dupes to each other but not to A Christmas Time Paradox, which is more straight blue, while these two lean a bit more blue-green.

No comments:

Post a Comment