Saturday, April 9, 2016

NOTD: Verismo

I'd been eyeing Jin Soon Verismo (I keep wanting to put an extra "i" in this, "Verisimo", but I checked and this spelling is correct) for a while now, and I finally went ahead and got it. I also got a mini of Formula X The Fix, which is one of those pink treatment formulas that everybody's been coming out with ever since Dior Nail Glow came out, what, a couple of years ago now.

Jin Soon's page for this says it's adapted from costumes for the opera Rigoletto (and Sephora's page mentions Erté, which makes sense since he did in fact design costumes for Rigoletto among others).
They call it blackened gold, but it comes out looking more coppery to me. (Which is fine with me because I love copper colors.) I've had this on for a couple of days now, and it's wearing very well. Of course, for what it cost, it ought to. Jin Soon is not an inexpensive brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment