Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Teigen, Glitterati

This is Zoya Teigen and Illamasqua Glitterati:
Zoya describes Teigen as "pink-toned cranberry" - and it has that liquid metal finish that they did a whole collection of back in fall 2014. Illamasqua calls Glitterati "raspberry glitter" (it's still on their website but it's sold out) - but really to me these look like pretty similar base colors - Glitterati is of course full of holo-glitter and it's darker, but I have trouble seeing the difference between so-called cranberry and raspberry here. (Bear in mind that I was calling this a raspberry wheel, because I think of raspberry as being the borderline between pink and purple. I think of cranberry as being more neutral, and if anything here I might side with Zoya and say both of these are on the more neutral side, so more like cranberry - or maybe just dark red - than raspberry. But that's probably nitpicking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment