Tuesday, April 5, 2016

He Loves Me I Love Him Not, Alegra

For a while Orchid was trying to do funny polish names - I guess riffing off of OPI, thus you get names like He Loves Me, I Love Him - Not! (I think that was how it was punctuated, anyway.) More recently they seem to have given up on that idea. And then with it, another bright microglitter, which is Zoya Alegra.
They seem more alike on the wheel than they do in the bottle, although you can also see that the Orchid polish is considerably more glittery. Alegra is sparkly but not quite so packed. Both of these are super-pretty colors, which I haven't worn much recently because I haven't been wearing pinks all that much. (By the way, I haven't been going on about the fall fashion shows here, because I've mostly been doing it on Twitter instead, but let me give you a tip here: don't pack all your fuchsia/magenta-type colors away when summer is over, this year. These colors were all over the fall fashion shows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment