Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NOTD: Glee & Aster

Let's see, since last heard from on the manicure front... I did a repeat mani, the Rikki + Locavore one, except that I only did one coat of glitter instead of two. (I really liked it better with two, I was just being lazy.) And then State Of The Art arrived from Sephora, so I put that on next. I left it alone for a day, and then as usual, I was compelled to put something over it. I went looking in my boxes for something that's a similar color, and I ended up with Jesse's Girl Glee.
I didn't remember to take a picture until yesterday, when I had had it on for days, so it's a bit chipped up. But it doesn't look bad considering! (Right after I took this, a big piece flaked right off. But I was already about to take it off by that time, anyway.)

And by that time, the Zoya box had arrived, so now I'm wearing Aster, with Leia on top of it. Leia is really similar to China Glaze Travel In Colour, which if you've been hanging around here for a while, you already know I adore.
I think in most lights it looks a bit paler than it looks here, but it manages not to trip that too-pastel wire where things start being too pale to look good on me. So yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment