Saturday, April 2, 2016

February Sephora Play

I more or less took March off from blogging (except for a few NOTD posts), so I'm playing catch-up. Here's the February Sephora Play box, and I also have March coming up. (They don't show up until after the middle of the month, so it'll still be a couple of weeks before April turns up.)

February is called Now & Later:
The copy on the booklet cover: "This month: lip tips, hairstyle savers, purse essentials, and more how-tos for looking your best all day -- and night."


The perfume sample this month is Black Orchid; below that we have Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder. The little silvery box contained a black Lancome pencil, seen below. Then there were two lippies, BareMinerals "Pop of Passion" and a MUFE lipstick. I like the BareMinerals one (which is an oil-balm formula) more, mostly just because I like the brighter color more. The lipstick is Copper Pink, which is much more muted and I wasn't too crazy about it. (Oh, and the other item is a Tarte mascara.)


No comments:

Post a Comment