Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blackberry, Ramblin' Red

This is two polishes that I bought at RiteAid. Both are brands that are not normally available to me in Texas, to my knowledge - Petites Blackberry and Hedy's Ma.nish.ma Ramblin' Red:
These look pretty similar in the bottle, but you can see on the wheel (if you can read my writing, at least) that they are not. Blackberry is the lighter one and Ramblin' Red is below that. They are both pretty colors, but I have to mention that I bought two Ma.nish.ma colors in the course of our many trips to Ohio in the last few years, and I had wear issues with both of them, so I won't be leaping to buy those again, and this is probably going into the destash box if it hasn't already. The Petites polish, on the other hand, is a beautiful color and I had no particular wear issues there, so if I ever get a chance to buy more of those, I won't hesitate to.

Notes:
  • 2013 Blackberry mani here
  • Also Ramblin' Red is actually gone. (I did this weird art experiment late one night, pouring nail polish onto heavy stock paper to see how it came out. Ramblin' Red is one of the bottles out of my destash box that got sacrificed to that cause.)

No comments:

Post a Comment