Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blood Of The Mountain, Victoria

I've long used the rule that for nail polish (unlike for, say, book titles), you capitalize every word in its name, but somehow "Blood Of The Mountain" bothers me more than others do. Nevertheless, by my own rules this is Pahlish Blood Of The Mountain, and NailsInc Victoria.
(I just realized that the Victoria bottle doesn't say NailKale, it just says NailsInc London, even though it came from a Nailkale gift set. - But maybe that's just because it's a mini. The large size seems to be labeled differently.)

I have never loved Blood Of The Mountain, and I just found somebody's post about there having been a defective batch of it a while back. I'm going to have to poke around and see if I might have bought it around the same time she did. (It's dull and I've always thought it looked entirely too much like dried blood for my taste.) Victoria is described as "dark cherry" and that seems accurate. I've only worn it once, I think, but I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment