Sunday, March 5, 2017

NOTD: Das Esspensive

This is KL Polish Das Esspensive XXV (a limited-edition polish for Kathleen's 25th birthday):
I decided to buy this on a whim, basically - I wasn't sure I would like it but I really do. In fact I like it enough that I've been trying to talk myself out of buying a backup bottle - however, I just looked and it's sold out, so I guess that temptation has been removed. It's a sort of a champagne glitter, with some holo glitter mixed in. It's got a fairly thick consistency, and two coats is all it takes to get opaque. This picture does not do it justice at all - it's gorgeous. But not too too flashy, which is a trick, especially considering that there's holo glitter involved..

Kathleen talks about this polish here:
I assume from what she says there that this won't be restocked.




No comments:

Post a Comment