Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stone Cold Karma Luxe

This is Rococo Stone Cold Karma Luxe:
I suspect that Rococo is out of business. It was a British brand, I think, and I don't think they ever had a website at all. I bought a couple of colors from Space.NK a couple of years ago, but I looked there a while back, I know, and they didn't seem to have them any more. I searched today and all I found was some colors on eBay. So either they're out of business or they're only available from someplace that doesn't show up in a search (which is weird, to me, but it's possible). Anyway, as you can see, this is a tan shimmer. If you like that kind of thing, it's nice. It's not really my kind of thing, but I wore it just the other day and it's not unflattering on me. Of course I got bored after a day or so and put something else on top of it - that's just what I do. (If it hadn't had the shimmer I doubt I would have even lasted the day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment