Thursday, March 30, 2017

TBT: Aurora Borealis over Frogtown

Still not pastel, but a nice shimmery manicure that does manage to look spring-like:
This is Aurora Borealis (from Lucky 13) over Frogtown (Pretty Serious). As I said when I posted it originally, this is a dark picture but I used it because the shimmer shows up so well. AB was LE (initial salad, sorry) so I don't think you can get it, but Frogtown appears to be available, still, as of when I wrote this. (Frogtown is weird because it looks blue-green in bottle pictures, but my experience is that in person on the nail it looks totally green.) I would think you can duplicate this mani fairly closely with any number of combinations of green polish + flakie topper, really. Except maybe for that lilac flash - that part may be a little harder to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment