Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm taking a day off.

January is over, and I posted EVERY SINGLE DAY for the whole month. I didn't actually set out to do this - actually I wouldn't have imagined that I would ever do such a thing. But I took a ton of pictures way back at the beginning of the month, when I started the stash reorganizing, and after the whole month, I still haven't run out of pictures. I am going to slow down some in February - at least, I am definitely taking tomorrow off - but I still have stash pictures and nail wheels to catch up on, and so I will probably keep posting more often than I did in 2013, for a while. We'll see how that goes.

I'm totally behind on reading other people's blogs, but I've been working on it and here's some linkage:
I didn't see this until today, but Zoya has already done a Valentine's nail wheel of their own
More pink - in fact, the pinkest of the pink!
Pretty Dior pinks for spring
Here's a V-Day collection that's only 1/3 pink
and lips!!
(ok, I'll stop with the pink...)

Here's some people having giveaways, instead:
Gnarly Gnails (also, look at her stash!)
YukieLoves
Things I Love at the Moment

Non-pink, non-giveaway links:
LynB's QI collection - part 1 and part 2
cute chevron mani done with textures
I've never heard of a brand called Jacava, but wow, this is pretty

Here's one of the nail wheels I haven't shown before - everything in this one is over a black base.
More on that sometime this month!

OK, that's all I got. Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment