Monday, February 17, 2014

Stash - misc drugstore

This is the next-to-last installment of my stash-by-brand series that I started six weeks ago - you may notice that I kinda lost momentum there! It was interesting to me to see it, though, since I organize my stash by color, normally. So this is some drugstore polishes, and tomorrow I'll have a few more, plus some strays.

Okay, first up is various incarnations of Wet n Wild:
L-R - top row is Fergie Cabo Cruise, Fantasy Makers Purple Potion, Megalast On a Trip, Wild Shine Black Creme; bottom row is all Fast Dry: Teal of Fortune, Party of Five Glitters, Dancer Is the Best Reindeer, and Gray's Anatomy. (Fast Dry seems to be prone to losing the lettering on their labels!)

NYC Long Wearing: this first one is the one that's mislabeled - it says Pink Champagne but it's really Fuschia Glamour, I think. Then we have Times Square Tangerine Creme, and then the In A New York Minutes: East Village, Fruit Punch, and Big City Dazzle, which is a Sparkle Top Coat. (I also have Grand Central Station, which is clear, but it got mixed in with the basecoats and topcoats and I didn't think it was interesting enough to bother going to track it down just for completeness' sake.)

The two big bottles of L.A. Colors are Jewel Tone and Pink Sizzle. The minis are all unlabeled, as I've said before, and the only reason I decided they were L.A. Colors was that the one down at the very bottom is more Jewel Tone. (Also the bottles look really similar, even without that evidence!)

This is some miscellaneous stuff. Fright Night Claw Polish in Voodoo; Spoiled in Cougar Attack and Deeper Dive; L.A. Girl 3D Effects in Black Illusion; e.l.f. Fairy Dust (which unlike other "Fairy Dusts" is a flakie); Sinful Colors Nail art in Bad Chick; and Confetti Purple Pizzazz.

Last installment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment