- Bad Chick (Sinful Colors Nail Art, which is why I painted it in stripes)
- unnamed white creme (Color Theory set)
- Wet Cement (Sally Hansen Xtreme)
- Gray By Gray (Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure)
- Is That Silva? (OPI magnetic)
- The Symbiote (Chirality holo)
- unnamed gray creme (Color Theory set)
- Steely Gaze (Hard as Nails)
- Gray's Anatomy (Wet n Wild/Fast Dry)
- Slick Black (Sally Hansen Triple Shine)
- Starry Night (Sonia Kashuk)
- Black Illusion (L.A. Girl holo)
- Jet Black (Hard as Nails)
- Black Creme (Wet n Wild/Wild Shine )
- unnamed black creme (Color Theory set)
- Vibe (old Hard Candy mini)
One thing I noticed is that almost everything on this wheel is drugstore polish. I think I just don't think it's worth spending money on higher-end for blacks, and I barely buy whites at all. I just haven't gotten around to it with grays, I think, because I do actually like grays. It might be worth noting also that Sally Hansen makes some great grays, which is why there's a lot of those here.
It's barely worth posting the whites, but here you go:
At least you can see the striper. The other one is barely visible at all. (Note that #3 is blank - you can tell the difference between 2 & 3, but just barely.)
I don't seem to have gotten a picture of 4, but as I said, I'm going to have to take new pictures of that part of the wheel anyway. (6) is Gray by Gray, which is a dark gray with an almost-indigo tinge to it.
here.) (9) is the Chirality holo - you can see the holo effect in both these pictures, above and below).
(13) is apparently Slick Black, which you notice is not very black at all without a base coat under it. (14) is Starry Night, which is black with little sparkles; (15) is the L.A. Girl holo.
And yay, that is the end of my original set of wheels. From here on out it's all things that I've added since last September, but that's several more wheels worth by now!