Monday, August 15, 2016

Tenacious Teal, Moss

This picture is out of whack but it doesn't affect the colors so I'm using it anyway - this is Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal and Chick Moss:
In case it's hard to read, the nail pointing straight at the bottles is Tenacious Teal, and Moss is above that. These are pretty similar colors, really - Moss is maybe just a tiny bit more blue-leaning. They're both cremes, but if I'm remembering right, Tenacious Teal has a thinner consistency - I'm remembering it as one of those colors that goes on streaky at first but resolves itself if you're patient. I've worn both of these quite a lot.

Neither of these seem to be current colors; in fact, Maybelline's website isn't showing any greens at all, and Chick has gone out of business as far as I know. (I'm noticing as I go through my stash and check on availability that while there are still plenty of companies making nail polish, there's a noticeable dropoff from the "polish-mania" days of a few years ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment