Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I Only Shop Vintage

This is of course a long-discontinued polish (but I put it in my favorites anyway), Sephora by OPI I Only Shop Vintage:
I love this polish even though it's much closer to a nude color than I usually venture. It seems to have a sort of a caramel-colored base and then it's got all this micro-metallic stuff going on and it is truly a vintage gold color. I don't know of anything else really like this polish.

I was experimenting with holding up the nail wheel etc. - that's why this is not laying flat. I tried this for a couple of polishes, but I think it works pretty well for this one in particular since it's practically the same color as my wooden tray that I usually use for a background for my "flat lay" pictures. Holding it up may have gotten a little more contrast, I think. But I doubt that I'll be doing this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment