Thursday, April 13, 2017

NOTD: Alice, Bubblegum Punk'd

I was really intending to wear Zoya Harmonie today but when I went to look for it I couldn't find it. (I've been doing all these favorites/stash by brand posts, and my stash in general is totally scrambled.) I did find Zoya Alice, though, so I decided to go with that. And then I'd been watching Yukie's Pixie Dust video (I'll link it at the bottom) and she was talking about putting holo top-coats or other top-coats on them. I don't really have an out-and-out holo top-coat, but I decided on RBL Bubblegum Punk, which sparkles in a variety of colors. I think I picked well, although I also feel my normal impulse to pull out the Matte Me Crazy and tamp things down. This is a shiny shiny mani!
(So far I have resisted the temptation to get out the matte top-coat.)

Here is Alice alone. The last time I swatched it I thought it seemed like a more dusty color than it actually is in real life!
(In fact, it is not dusty at all that I could tell. And hmm, here is the old swatch and it doesn't look particularly dusty at all, either, so I don't know where I got that idea.)


Yukie's Pixie Dusts:

No comments:

Post a Comment