Thursday, April 6, 2017

Zuza

This is Zoya Zuza:
Zoya usually has pretty informative descriptions of their polishes, which is why I'm always quoting them. For Zuza it says, "a deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. A beachy, colorful, foil-like shade with the perfect balance between blue and green." I guess "oceanic turquoise" seems like it would apply. It's turquoise-ish, in a watery sort of way.

Since I don't really wear very pale colors I use these sort of medium colors as a substitute - light enough to feel like spring, but not light enough to be unflattering. (This was actually in a summer collection, I believe - Beach or Surf, maybe? - but I think it fits in with spring colors just fine, too.)

Added: a layering mani with Zuza as a base.


No comments:

Post a Comment