Sunday, September 25, 2016

Editorial, Cutie Colada

This is Color Club Editorial and Rimmel Cocktail Colours Cutie Colada:
These Color Club minis never seem to come labeled, but I have two identical bottles like this (which came from different sources) and they were both said to be Editorial so I'm near-100% confident that that's correct. It's supposedly a very-near dupe for Chanel Peridot (although I'm too cheap to buy Chanel polishes so I can't speak to the truth of that). It's a green-gold duochrome, anyway, and very pretty. I think it's discontinued, though - I don't see it on the website.

Cutie Colada is really a top-coat - some of the other colo(u)rs in this line can be near-opaque after a couple of coats, but I'm not sure this one would ever get there. But it's really cute over other greens, I've found. This was an LE line so I think these are probably pretty hard to find these days. (Although they were pretty widely sold even in the US so you might find some lurking out there somewhere, who knows.)

(I shouldn't have looked at Color Club's website - now I'm coveting the Oil Slick colors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment