Friday, September 30, 2016

Bubbly, Hit The Goldmine

This is Butter London Bubbly and Pop-arazzi Hit The Goldmine:
You can see that Bubbly is a very small mini (I think they called this one "nail art size") and it's a very straightforward gold glitter in a clear base. The glitter is sparser and also larger than the other gold glitters I have. Despite the name, Hit The Goldmine doesn't seem to be as straightforward - it has a sort of a tan-colored base and more of a mix of glitter colors, I think - gold and maybe brass or copper? It's hard to sort out. It's more interesting to me, though. I don't think I've worn either of these but I usually get into more of a glitter mood in cooler weather, so hopefully I'll work them in before too long.

Is the brand Pop-arazzi or just Poparazzi? I'm not sure. I think I like it better with the hyphen so maybe I'll go with that for now. Anyway, you can buy these at CVS. The Butter London came from a limited-edition set and I don't think this is available now, but it's really not very unique anyway. If you're in need of a sparse gold glitter for some reason, I'm sure you can find one around. (Although actually glitter seems to be somewhat out of fashion at the moment, still, they're around.)

No comments:

Post a Comment