Saturday, October 1, 2016

Olympiad, Severine

This is Square Hue Olympiad and Zoya Severine:
First of all, note that the polish that's closest to horizontal and thus that seems to be pointing directly at the bottles is actually not either of these polishes. It's an Ulta polish that will be coming up shortly. These two are the two below that. These are both pale gold shimmer/metallics, and I am surprised at how similar they look on the wheel, I did not really expect that. I notice that this is two coats of Olympiad vs one coat of Severine, which might explain why Olympiad looks a hair darker. Anyway, I don't think either of these are going to be easy to get your hands on. Severine was never a regular Zoya color as far as I know - it was part of a designer collection for a past fashion week, and was given away later in a promo as part of a mini trio. And the Square Hue is LE as always, and I even checked their single bottles page to see if it was listed, and it's not.

Added: I originally had the name of the Square Hue polish wrong - I put "Olympia" here when it's actually "Olympiad" - which makes much more sense now that I think about it. I had it right in my spreadsheet and I think on the wheel, too. That's what I get for writing an entry when I don't have the polish bottle around to check. I believe I have it all corrected now.

No comments:

Post a Comment